Ooni 3 | Portable Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - 2kg Wood Starter Bundle with Free Shipping
Free Mainland Australia Shipping & Same Day Dispatch if ordered by 2 pm
The Ooni 3 Wood-Fired Bundle has everything you need to start cooking truly authentic wood-fired pizza and so much more. Our bundle deal includes:
What's included in the Starter Kit
- Ooni 3 Wood-Fired Pizza Oven, including Ooni Wood Pellet Burner
- 2kg bag of Nature Heat Premium Wood Pellets
- The choice of either the Avanti Mezzaluna (default) or 'Off It's Rocker' Wood Handled Rocking Pizza Cutter For Free!
- Ooni 12" Classic Pizza Peel
Introducing the Ooni 3 Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
What We Love About The Ooni 3 Wood Fired Oven
The new Ooni 3 Wood Fired Pizza Oven is here! Superseding the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, the new Ooni 3 Oven has done the impossible and improved upon an already perfect portable oven.
Here's a rundown of the main features:
- The Ooni 3 is a masterpiece. From the box opening, the simplicity and ease of building and cooking with the Ooni, it's a must for any foodie and pizza lover.
- It's quick! And we mean super quick! Once you're familiar with the oven you'll be able putting cooked to perfection pizzas on the table within 20 minutes of starting the oven, trust us, we've timed it!
- Low Running Cost The super-efficient wood pellet fuel is economic, costing hardly anything to run.
- Super Portable Just pack up the oven with a small box or bag of pellets in the bag/cover (sold separately) and you've got the most portable wood fire oven around. Pizza at the beach? Camping? Park? Mates? You name it you can make pizzas there!
- It's an absolute bargain at the price. The pizzas produced are comparable to restaurant quality and ovens costing ten times as much.
Assembling the Ooni 3 Oven
New to the Ooni 3
- An all-new Insulated body - for maintaining heat efficiency
- Redesigned Wood Pellet Burner - which enables greater control of the oven temperature and consistent cooking
- More stability on any surface due to the newly designed 3 leg interface instead of 4.
- The chimney now has a new clip mechanism, making it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the beach, camping or just round a mates.
Can you really cook pizza in under 60 seconds in the Ooni 3? Sure...
Extreme 500°C heat Ooni 3 gets up to 500°C which enables you to cook things really fast. You can make a stone-baked, wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! It’s also not just for pizza; you can cook flatbreads, fish, vegetables, steaks or really anything that enjoys short cooking times.
Wood-fired Ooni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras, just wood. The pellets ignite easily and there's no need to chop up any wood with an axe!
Fast The Ooni 3 takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold up to 500°C.
Lasts a lifetime Ooni 3 is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and it just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area.
Entertainment Because of the ease and speed of use, Ooni 3 is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes.
- Responsibly-Sourced All Ooni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Ooni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Ooni sustainability project here.
- The Ooni 3 runs on wood pellets which are cheap and efficient. No need to split wood or play with an axe. Pellets are also a sustainable source of energy.
Not Sure Which Oven To Go For?
- Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed
- Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2" (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Ooni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”.
- Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2"
- Max pizza size: 13”
- Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3”
- Power: approx. 6 kWh
- Fuel: wood pellets
- Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
The Ooni 3 uses high-quality pellets where no (construction) waste or tree bark has been used, these are sold separately in accessories.
Check out the Ooni Facebook Community to learn tips, tricks and see how good these little ovens are for yourself.