Alfa Pizza Forno 4 Pizze FOR4PIZZE Wood Burning Pizza Oven On Cart
OUT OF STOCK - DUE END OF MARCH 2017
- The inner dome is made of thermal, light and robust stainless steel.
- The double ceramic fibre insulation retains heat for a long time and consumes very little wood.
- The cooking floor of the 4 Pizze oven is made of refractory material like pizzeria ovens.
- Using the wheels, it can be easily moved both indoors and outdoors without a problem!
- At the end of the evening, if you let it cool for a few minutes, you can bake up to four 1.5 kg loaves of bread.
Alfa Forno 4 Wood Burning Pizza Oven On Cart: Hand crafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at home chef. The Forno 4 pizza oven uses Forninox technology, an Alfa Pizza patent, that allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in ten minutes. Cook four pizzas right next to the fire which gives it the flavor and aroma of wood.
The dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of refractory material to help retain heat while cooking. The high and spherical shape of the dome allows the heat to remain trapped and cook your food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. The lightweight stainless steel base features a holder so you can store your pizza peel or wire cleaning brush, two side shelves and large wheels to easily move the oven around without a problem. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, potatoes and desserts!
|Floor area||0,48 m2|
|Minutes to heat up||20|
|N° pizzas at a time||4|
|Bread baking||4 Kg|
|Cooking floor||80x60 cm|
|Pizzas in 15 minutes||14|
|Average consumption||4 Kg/h|
|Mouth Width||68 cm|
|Mouth Height||22 cm|
Download the Technical Specification
About the Manufacturer
Alfa Pizza is a leading manufacturer of high quality outdoor pizza ovens for home use.