Coldline Refrigerated Pizza Preparation Counter with Granite Worktop TZ09/1MC
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 760 753
The secret to good pizza is in the quality of a well-risen dough, made with first choice flour and yeast, and skilful cooking. The result is fragrant, crisp and tasty pizza, enhanced by the touch of experience of the pizza maker. Coldline Pizza counters perfectly preserve the quality of your dough until you need to prepare it, when pizza takes shape on the hardwearing granite worktop to become the great delicacy your customers are used to.
Modern demands are combined with ancient recipes to keep up the tradition of the most famous Italian dish in the world. Coldline responds to these new requirements with a range of counters designed for perfect storage of dough and ingredients. Pizza counters are 80 cm deep, accommodate 7 EN60x40 containers per compartment, with operating temperatures of -2°+8°C.
- Temperature Range -2-2˚C/ +8˚C
- AISI 304 stainless steel exterior/interior
- AISI 304 stainless steel external back
- CFC/HCFC FREE 60 mm thick insulation
- Rounded internal and external corners
- 2 mm thick stainless steel handle
- Reversible self-closing doors with 105° stop
- Replaceable magnetic gaskets
- AISI 304 stainless steel slides and racks removable without tools for easy cleaning
- 30 mm thick granite worktop
- Adjustable stainless steel legs 100/150 mm height
- Ventilated refrigeration
- Evaporator with anti-corrosion coating
- Tropicalised condensing unit. Guaranteed operation up to +43°C ambient
- Sound-proofed technical compartment
- A condensing unit that pulls out for inspection and cleaning
- FSS replaceable refrigeration system
- Automatic defrost: hot gas for plugin
– electrical in remote versions
- Automatic condensation evaporation
- HACCP compliant
- Electronic control panel
- Flush keypad
- High-temperature alarm
- Maximum temperature memory
- A quick HOT-KEY programming system
- Serial port for connection to MODBUS-RTU monitoring systems
Sound-Proofed Techincal Compartment
The technical compartment is an integral part of the unit, insulated with thick insulation layers for maximum soundproofing.
The innovative dual air circulation system ensures maximum cooling efficiency and optimum temperature distribution even at full load. A delicate cold and indirect ventilation keep optimal humidity levels to ensure proper hydration and prevent superficial cracks from forming.
Hot Gas Defrost
The hot gas automatic defrost (plug-in) operates for the time strictly necessary to defrost the ice, thereby reducing energy consumption.
Technical Compartment To The Right Or Left
Choose whether you prefer the technical compartment to the right or left, with no price increase. The refrigeration system will always be kept a suitable distance from the oven, with benefits in terms of efficiency and energy-saving.
Comfort & Space Without Remote Unit
The remote version takes up very little room, thanks to the compact size of the equipment compartment. By choosing to place the cooling equipment outside you will have more space and a quieter and pleasant working environment.
The thermostat is equipped with quick-release connectors, it can be removed and replaced easily.
Vacuum on 2 Points
The vacuum phase of the refrigeration circuit is crucial to eliminate impurities and moisture, which reduce refrigeration capacity and increase energy consumption. Coldline performs a double vacuum phase on two points of the circuit to obtain perfect efficiency.
You can count on a large, strong and thick granite worktop. You can work worry-free and roll out your dough without the risk of it sticking to the surface. The plinths on three sides (H200 mm) allow you to place the refrigerated display cabinet with toppings above the worktop, clearing the space below.
- 1 Door + 7 Drawers Prep Bench
- Granite worktop
- Stainless Steel construction
- Tropicalized (+43˚C) removable cooling unit
- Fan-forced air refrigeration
- Hot gas defrost
Dimensions & Power
Power: 1 Phase, 50Hz, 344 Watt, 240V, 1.9Amp