DeliVita Pizza Lovers Collection
The DeliVita Pizza Lovers Collection, inspired by DeliVita Italian heritage this bundle is perfect for everything & anything to live the DELIVITA life.
DeliVita Pizza Lovers Collection is beautifully designed & lovingly handcrafted in Yorkshire to transform your family or party gathering into an event to remember, where of course "you" as pizzaiolo take centre stage. Perfect for use on balconies or in gardens, the DeliVita Pizza Lovers Collection has a stylish range of custom-made accessories.
This delicious bundle of joy includes:
- The DeliVita Wood Fired Oven (Colors: Very Black, Chilli Red, Olive Green, Hale Grey)
- The all-weather cover
- The accessories pack- The Pizza peel, The wooden Oven prodder, Dough scraper, pizza cutter and oven brush.
DeliVita Ovens & Why They Rock
DeliVita beautifully designed and compact ovens are easy to use and entirely portable, for delicious home-made wood-fired food anywhere you want.
- DeliVita stylish ovens are made of fibreglass and weigh just under 30kg.
- Patent pending Insulating heatproof handles & oven base means they can be positioned anywhere, on anything sturdy enough to safely bear the oven weight.
- Perfect for urban balconies and gardens
- Completely waterproof shell, exterior resistant to hairline cracks*
- If you're not a pizza lover, meat/fish & veg cook perfectly in DeliVita ovens
- Ready to cook in around 25 minutes
- Authentic wood-fired cooked pizza ready to eat in around 90 seconds
- Every oven is made by hand in Yorkshire
- DeliVita ovens come with a Guarantee of construction and workmanship
- All Delivita ovens are delivered with Harrington wood & eco lighters to get you started
- Delivered with the convenience of a personal carriage service to your door, the oven positioned to your preferences and all packaging removed.
- Outdoor use only
The DeliVita ovens have a unique design that has no chimney. No chimney we hear you say, how does that work? The opening size and chamber size has been designed to allow a perfect amount of air and out of the oven. Simply the oven is starved of oxygen but due to the clay dome heating up the oven heats up incredibly fast. In just 25 minutes the oven will be heated to 450 degrees Celcius and 30 minutes up to 550 degrees Celcius.
The lack of chimney means that no the heat loss is minimal and the fuel efficiency of the oven is incredible. As an example, for a family of four people cooking 4 pizzas, you would only require around 4kg of wood.
DeliVita Wood Fired Oven
- Compact pizza oven measures 590mm x 590mm, it will easily cook 12″ pizza
- Made of odyssey fabric with a combination of an acrylic coated non-woven polyester and its water abrasion resistant
- It's a 12" x 12" (30 cm) stainless steel paddle with a responsibly sourced beech wooden handle
Wooden Oven Prodder
- It's a 75cm length, 7cm wide wooden prodder with a responsibly sourced beech
- It's a 15cm length and 9cm wide stainless steel scraper with a responsibly sourced beech wooden handle
- It's a 35cm length and 10 cm wide stainless steel scraper with a responsibly sourced beech wooden handle plus its great for handling a dough
- It has a 46cm overall length and 16cm width of brush with a responsibly sourced beech wooden handle plus its great for cleaning your oven
All DeliVita Ovens come with a 5-year manufacturer warranty!