DeliVita Wood Fired Pizza Oven
The DeliVita Wood Fired Oven is beautifully designed and compact ovens are easy to use and entirely portable, for delicious home-made food anywhere you want. Perfect for use on balconies or in gardens.
DeliVita Wood Fired Oven is capable of cooking a superb crispy based wood-fired pizza in around 90 seconds, the Delivita is far more than just a pizza oven, as it will cook flatbreads, steak, fish, garlic prawns and much more, beautifully. Designed for table-top use, this beautiful pizza oven measures 590mm x 590mm, it will easily cook 12″ pizza and is made using traditional techniques with a modern twist. The internal wall of the oven is clay lined, just as the traditional Roman ovens so you’ll need to cure the clay before using it for food, yet the clay is insulated with a modern thermal blanket, then protected by a thick fiberglass exterior shell in one of four beautiful colors. The cooking floor of the oven is one-piece solid engineered stone, but it is raised to prevent heat transfer from oven to tabletop. The mouth of the DeliVita pizza oven is one-piece stainless steel, which is easy to clean and very hygienic.
DeliVita Ovens & Why They Rock
DeliVita beautifully designed and compact ovens are easy to use and entirely portable, for delicious home-made wood-fired food anywhere you want.
- DeliVita stylish ovens are made of fiberglass and weigh just under 30kg.
- Patent pending Insulating heatproof handles & oven base means they can be positioned anywhere, on anything sturdy enough to safely bear the oven weight.
- Perfect for urban balconies and gardens
- Completely waterproof shell, exterior resistant to hairline cracks*
- If you're not a pizza lover, meat/fish & veg cook perfectly in DeliVita ovens
- Ready to cook in around 25 minutes
- Authentic wood-fired cooked pizza ready to eat in around 90 seconds
- Every oven is made by hand in Yorkshire
- DeliVita ovens come with a Guarantee of construction and workmanship
- Outdoor use only
Note: Oven should never be banged or dropped into position or internal cracking may occur. Oven should be stored in own DELIVITA Weatherproof Cover to avoid interior clay becoming exposed to damp over long periods of time when not used.
DeliVita - the best method for cooking pizza
How to Light your DeliVita Wood Fired Oven
Maintaining Your DeliVita Wood Fired Pizza Oven
How to Cure the DeliVita Wood Fired Oven
|Heat Up Time||25mins|
|Capacity||1 large 12inch pizza|