HoldPeak Infrared Thermometer IR Gun
Order Processing & Delivery time
This product comes direct from supplier:
- Warehouse processing 2-3 business days.
- 1-3 business day Delivery; longer for regional areas
- Sydney pickup available - call us 1300 760 753
The HoldPeak Infrared Thermometer is the ultimate piece of equipment that you need to undertake accurate heat investigation whilst on pizza missions with your wood-fired or gas pizza oven! It's one of The Pizza Oven Store's recommended infrared thermometer gun and toy!
Compact, rugged and easy to use. Just aim and push the button ,read current surface temperatures in less than a second. Safely measure surface temperatures of hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact.
Why You Need The HoldPeak Infrared Thermometer
When cooking in a wood-fired pizza oven or a gas pizza oven it is difficult to tell the temperature of the oven. With laser infrared thermometer temperature gun it couldn't be easier. Just aim the red dots at the area of the pizza oven floor or walls and get your accurate reading to 2 degrees within half a second. The temperature range of the HoldPeak Infrared Thermometer is from -50 degrees Celcius right up to 550 degrees Celcius, suited perfectly for use with any pizza oven.
Knowing when your pizza oven or wood-fired oven is at the right temperature for cooking is critical to not wasting ingredients due to unsatisfactory, undercooked or charred/burnt pizza. Having the HoldPeak thermometer at your side you'll be able to know within seconds when your oven is not hot enough, or too hot, to put your pizzas in the oven and get the best results.
Features of the Infrared Thermometer
- Easy to use
- Temperature range suited to a pizza oven (up to 550 degrees Celcius)
- Accurate temperature reading
- Compact, rugged design with ergonomic comfort
- Black & blue stealth look with backlit, multicolour LCD display
- Tried, test and used extensively by the Pizza Oven Store
- 12-month warranty
- Temperature Measurement Range: -50~550 °C (-58 to 1022 °F)
- Accuracy: ±3 °C or ±3% of rdg. -50 ~ 0 °C (-58 to 32 °F)
- Accuracy: ±2 °C or ±2% of rdg. 0 ~ 100 °C (32 to 212 °F)
- Accuracy: ±3 °C or ±3% of rdg. ≥100 °C (212 °F)
- Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1 °C
- Response Time: 500 msec, 95% response
- Response spectrum: 8~14um
- Emissivity: 0.1~100 adjustable
- Ambient Operating Range: -0 to 40 °C (-32 to 104 °F)
- Relative Humidity: 10-95% RH noncondensing
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F) without battery
- Ambient Temperature Range of Guarantee Accuracy: -50 °C ~ 28 °C
- Weight / Dimensions: 152g, 180 x 120 x 50mm
- Power: 9V battery, 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Battery Life: Laser Models (12 hours)
- Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1