Sydney Pizza Masterclass & Degustation Experience - At Your Home With Antimo & Chris
Let Antimo and Chris join you in the comfort of your home for a 90-minute Masterclass that will show you how to cook authentic Napoletana pizzas.
The masterclass is followed by a 6-course pizza degustation experience that will blow your mind.
Ideal for a group of up to 6 people (priced for up to 6 people). Why not invite your friends or family over and make it a fun activity for all.
Want to make it a large group? No problem - we can cater for any number - just get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1300 760 753.
The Pizza Masterclass
We're going to bring the pizza party to you. At Your Home.
Please contact before ordering to check on dates and availability. Making an order doesn't secure your booking so please call us on 1300 760 753 or email email@example.com
What You'll Learn
- How to make Pizza Napoletana
- The qualities of the 4 pizza ingredients
- The difference between flours - not all flours are equal!
- Which flour to use and why
- How to easily calculate your ingredient quantities
- The minimal knead dough method
- How to make dough balls
- Understanding of dough hydration and what to use and when
- How to stretch pizza
- How to cook Napoletan pizza
Plus you'll get our 'Home Pizza Manual' with all the above and much more.
- You are in the Sydney Metropolitan area; and
- Keen to learn to cook pizza Napoletana the best and easiest way
- To be hungry for amazing pizza;
- Either a covered, well ventilated entertaining area or an indoor area with good space and access to a well ventilated, covered area.
- A large table or benchtop for each person to use to make dough on.
- We will be using an Ooni Koda 16 gas oven for the demonstration - this requires an outdoor area or well ventilated large space. We will require a video of the area for review prior to the event.
What We Provide
We will bring everything required to make and cook pizzas. Including:
- Ingredients for you to make up to 6 dough balls each during the masterclass - you can either use the next day, refrigerate or freeze.
- All required tools and equipment for making the dough.
- Gas Pizza Oven to cooking the pizza
- All tools required to make and cook your pizza
- Home Pizza Manual booklet (value alone worth $80) including all information taught in the masterclass, along with even more information. The pizza recipes for the degustation pizzas (6) plus an additional 6 Neapolitan pizza recipes.
The Degustation Experience
- 6 course Antimo Pizza Degustation Experience including Margherita, Gorgonzola salami, Calzone Al Forno (50/50), Diavola, Pizza Sandwich (salami, gorgonzola, rocket), Nutella Calzone.
- Complimentary Chianti wine
- An experience to remember as Antimo describes each pizza and the origins.
Who Are Antimo & Chris?
Antimo is a born and bred pizzaiolo from Naples, Italy. Antimo, as well as winning awards such as 1st place for Pizza Fritte for Olimpiadi for Association Verace Pizza Napoletana 2019 is also a Silver medalist and Australia Team Member selection for the World Pizza Championship 2019.
Antimo has worked at many of the best pizza establishments around the world. Closer to his new home here in Australia, Antimo was head pizza chef at the prestigious 400 Gradi in Melbourne for 6 years. Antimo is as passionate as it gets when it comes to making pizza.
Chris is the Founder and CEO of The Pizza Oven Store. As a young boy, he insisted his mum to teach him how to make pizza so he could make it as often as possible.
Pizza is his passion. After 18 years working in Construction decided to follow that passion and started The Pizza Oven Store. This new business enabled him to talk about pizzas all day long and fulfil his dreams of making and eating more pizza!
Chris shares the same amount of passion for pizza as Antimo and together want to share their knowledge with you to get you making the best pizzas as easily as possible.
We look forward to seeing you!
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org