Pizza Masterclass At Your Home With Antimo & Chris
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 760 753
Join Antimo and Chris, in the comfort of your home for a 150-minute Masterclass that will show you how to cook awesome Neapolitan pizzas.
You can be solo, a couple or up to 6 people.
Maybe invite some friends or family over and make it a fun activity for all.
What Is 'The Pizza Masterclass - At Your Home'?
We're going to bring the pizza party to you. At Your Home.
We have four timeslots over the weekend of the 19th/20th December 2020 for you and up to six people in your house. If you would like more people please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request as this will have slightly different pricing.
If you would like to add additional persons to the 6, it’s a discounted rate of $75/Per person over and above the 6 people total price listed.
What You'll Learn
- How to make Napoletan pizza
- The qualities of the 4 pizza ingredients
- The difference between flours - not all flours are equal!
- Which flour to use and why
- How to easily calculate your ingredient quantities
- To make the dough by hand and with a mixer
- How to make dough balls
- Understanding of dough hydration and what to use and when
- How to stretch pizza
- How to cook Napoletan pizza
- You are in the Sydney Metropolitan area; and
- Between 1 and 6 keen, pizza hungry humans ready to do the course.
- Either a covered, well ventilated entertaining area or an indoor area with good space and access to a well ventilated, covered area.
- We will be using a gas oven for the demonstration - this requires an outdoor area or well ventilated large space. We will require a video of the area for review prior to the event.
- An area for you to make your dough on.
What We Provide
We will bring everything required to make and cook pizzas. Including:
- We bring ready-made dough balls for you to cook in for the masterclass.
- Ingredients for you to make 12 dough balls (2 each) during the masterclass - you can either use later that day, refrigerate or freeze.
- Toppings to show how to make the perfect Pizza Margherita
- Gas Pizza Oven to cooking the pizza
- All tools required to make and cook your pizza
- Pizza recipe and Masterclass notes booklet for you to keep.
Who Are Antimo & Chris?
Antimo is a born and bred pizzaiolo from Naples, Italy. Antimo, as well as winning awards such as 1st place for Pizza Fritt for Olimpiadi for Association Verace Pizza Napoletana 2019 is also a Silver medalist and Australia Team Member selection for the World Pizza Championship 2019.
Antimo has worked at many of the best pizza establishments around the world. Closer to his new home here in Australia, Antimo was head pizza chef at the prestigious 400 Gradi in Melbourne for 6 years. Antimo is as passionate as it gets when it comes to making pizza.
Chris is the Founder and CEO of The Pizza Oven Store. As a young boy, he insisted his mum to teach him how to make pizza so he could make it as often as possible.
Pizza is his passion. After 18 years working in Construction decided to follow that passion and started The Pizza Oven Store. This new business enabled him to talk about pizzas all day long and fulfil his dreams of making and eating more pizza!
Chris shares the same amount of passion for pizza as Antimo and together want to share their knowledge with you to get you making the best pizzas as easily as possible.
Join them on one of the Masterclasses they are holding in Sydney on the weekend of the 19th and 20th December 2021.
Bookings are non-refundable due to close proximity to the Masterclasses