Ooni Karu 12G | Portable Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Starter Bundle
5 Year Warranty
When you buy an Ooni oven from us, you'll get Ooni's 5 year warranty.
Just register your Ooni within 60 days.
5-year warranty (once product is registered online when received)
The Ooni Karu 12G is the ultimate portable pizza oven that brings the authentic taste of wood-fired cooking to your outdoor adventures. Crafted with precision and designed for convenience, the Ooni Karu 12G is a game-changer for pizza lovers and outdoor cooking enthusiasts.
The Ooni Karu 12G is gas compatible with the addition of the Ooni Gas Burner. The gas burner simply attaches to the back of the Ooni Karu 12G with a couple of Allen key bolts, very easy process and no more than a 1-2 minute job.
With a wider tray than the Ooni Karu 12, this uses a custom-designed fuel tray which maximises airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame. It's so efficient that when using real wood or charcoal there's no excess ash to clean.
Not Sure About Wood, Charcoal Or Gas?
We get asked all the time at The Pizza Oven Store which fuel is recommended. So here's our information to help you with your decision to buy your oven.
- Choose Wood & Charcoal option if you want to experience the true taste of wood-fired pizza. You can, of course, add the Ooni Gas Burner to get the best of both worlds.
- Building a fire from real wood and charcoal is an enjoyable experience. There is a craft in keeping a fire going and it's as much fun learning the craft as it is cooking delicious wood-fired pizzas.
- We're not going to lie to you about the ease of gas over wood and charcoal. Gas pizza ovens are far easier to operate. Twist and click the dial to ignite the piezo starter, wait 20 minutes and the Ooni Karu 12G is ready to cook pizzas at 500 degrees Celcius.
- So how hard is it with a wood-fired pizza oven such as the Ooni Karu range? Easy. The first time you will learn rapidly and from then onwards you'll be a pro.
- Having a dry wood that's 15cm long and less than 5cm dia. and placing 6 pieces in the Ooni Karu 12G and lighting is as simple as it is. Adding a small number of pieces (2-3 at a time) regularly is key to an awesome fire.
- Just thinking gas is all you want? Choose the Ooni Koda 12 pizza oven which is LPG gas-only and one of our most popular gas pizza ovens.
The Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (AVPN) safeguards the time-honored tradition of Neapolitan pizza, preserving its unique essence for generations to come. The globally recognized "true Neapolitan pizza" seal certifies that products bearing it are endorsed for crafting authentic Neapolitan pizza. This endorsement signifies that the item has undergone evaluations set by the Register of Suppliers and tests conducted by the Federico II University of Naples, assuring its suitability for creating genuine Neapolitan pizza even in home settings.
- The world’s most advanced portable pizza oven
- Borosilicate glass door to keep an eye on your pizza without releasing heat
- ClearView™ technology prevents soot and ash buildup on the glass door
- Use wood or charcoal for a traditional wood-fired experience, or attach a gas burner (sold separately)
- Maximum temperature of 500 °C/950 °F; and can cook pizzas in just 60 seconds
Reaches ideal baking temperature of 450 °C/850 °F up to 29% faster; as little as 15 minutes
- Monitor temperature with the integrated thermometer
- The SureGrab™ door handle stays cool to the touch
- Cook 12-inch pizzas and more on the thick 15mm cordierite baking stone
What's in the box
- Ooni Karu 12G Oven main body
- Borosilicate glass oven door
- Burner tray & grate
- Cordierite baking stone
- Ooni Karu 12G chimney
- Chimney cap
- Fuel hatch
- Draft defender plate
- Torx key
- Ooni Karu 12G manual and first cook guide
- 5-year warranty (once product is registered online when received)
Note: The compatible Ooni Karu 12 Gas Burner is an optional upgrade that is not included with the model, please purchase separately.
- Cooking surface: 33.7cm x 33.7cm (13.27” x 13.27”)
- 15mm cordierite stone baking board
- Unboxed dimensions: 74.5 x 72.8 x 41.7 cm (29.7 x 28.7 x 16.4 in)
- Unboxed weight: 15.5kg (34.2lbs)
- Boxed dimensions: 72 x 40 x 75 cm (28.3 x 15.7 x 29 in)
- Boxed weight: 20.8kg (45.9lbs)