Ooni Koda 12 Portable Gas Pizza Oven - Starter Bundle
5 Year Warranty
When you buy an Ooni oven from us, you'll get Ooni's 5 year warranty.
Just register your Ooni within 60 days.
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
What some of our customers are saying...
"What a great little oven. Have downsized from a larger oven to the Ooni Koda and what an absolute champion Oven." - Theo. K
"Unboxing the Koda was like opening up a new iPhone, Ooni is making incredible products these days. The oven itself is fantastic and on our first use pulled out about 10 pizzas to a very satisfied family who couldn't literally believe something so small could cook pizzas like that and so fast..." - James. C
"Put the oven to the test, left speechless. Simply sensational. Worth every penny. What a great invention. A very happy chappy". - Mario. R
Ready right out of the box, the super-compact Ooni Koda is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Bring your pizza game to any outdoor party thanks to Ooni Koda’s award-winning, portable design, crafted for ultimate speed, convenience and ease of use. Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). Use the heat control dial to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
“It’s proven to be the easiest backyard pizza oven that I’ve tried so far… if you've ever been intimidated by the idea of making pizza, the Koda is one of the most convenient and affordable ways to do it.” – WIRED
- FAST: Heats to 500°C (932°F) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
- EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
- COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease.
What's in the Box
- Ooni Koda 12 gas-powered pizza oven
- Stone baking board
- Ooni Koda 12 Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Propane tank gas regulator and hose
- 5-year warranty (once product is registered online when received)
The Pizza Oven Store throws in for Free the following:
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda 12 if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on.
- Ooni Koda 12 is compatible with large propane tanks (normally used with barbecues), as well as 1lb propane tanks along with a suitable adaptor.*
Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
- Not compatible with natural gas
*The Ooni Koda 12 gas regulator now comes with an LCC27 fitting in accordance to the new AU standard regulator for stocks manufactured after 1st April 2022. This won't work with the old gas bottle (POL appliance).
"After considerable consultation, Standards Australia have published AS/NSZ 5601.1:2013 Amendment 4 and AS/NSZ 5601.2:2020 which include a change from the current Type 21 ‘POL’ connection on a LPG cylinder to a new safer leisure cylinder connection (LCC27)." (-commerce.wa.gov.au)
What this means is the new fitting (LCC27 fitting) will only work with the new bottle (LCC27 appliance), but the old fitting (Type 21/ POL) will work for both old and new appliances. But the old fitting will already be phased out, and the new fitting is needed for potential replacements.
The Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (AVPN) safeguards the time-honored tradition of Neapolitan pizza, preserving its unique essence for generations to come. The globally recognized "true Neapolitan pizza" seal certifies that products bearing it are endorsed for crafting authentic Neapolitan pizza. This endorsement signifies that the item has undergone evaluations set by the Register of Suppliers and tests conducted by the Federico II University of Naples, assuring its suitability for creating genuine Neapolitan pizza even in home settings.
Not sure if the Ooni Koda 12 is big enough? Check out the Ooni Koda 16 oven.