Ooni Koda 12 | Portable Outdoor Gas Pizza Oven 'Protect & Serve' Bundle
✓ Free Mainland Australia Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 760 753
Free Shipping Included (Australia Mainland)
Dispatched Same Day (From Melbourne Warehouse) For Orders Before 12 pm
Sent via Startrack Road Express
The Protect & Serve bundle includes the Ooni Koda cover (Protect), the Black Ops Infrared Gun (and Serve!), the Ooni 12" Peel and Mezzaluna Pizza Cutter.
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
What some of our customers are saying...
"What a great little oven. Have downsized from a larger oven to the Ooni Koda and what an absolute champion Oven." - Theo. K
"Unboxing the Koda was like opening up a new iPhone, Ooni is making incredible products these days. The oven itself is fantastic and on our first use pulled out about 10 pizzas to a very satisfied family who couldn't literally believe something so small could cook pizzas like that and so fast..." - James. C
Ready right out of the box, the super-compact Ooni Koda is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Bring your pizza game to any outdoor party thanks to Ooni Koda’s award-winning, portable design, crafted for ultimate speed, convenience and ease of use. Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). Use the heat control dial to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
“It’s proven to be the easiest backyard pizza oven that I’ve tried so far… if you've ever been intimidated by the idea of making pizza, the Koda is one of the most convenient and affordable ways to do it.” – WIRED
- FAST: Heats to 500°C (932°F) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
- EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
- COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease.
What's in the Box
- Ooni Koda gas-powered pizza oven
- Ooni Koda Cover
- Ooni Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Ooni 12" Pizza Peel
- Stone baking board
- Ooni Koda Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Propane tank gas regulator and hose
- FREE Avanti Mezzaluna Pizza Cutter
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on.
- Ooni Koda is compatible with large propane tanks (normally used with barbecues), as well as 1lb propane tanks along with a suitable adaptor.
Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
- Not compatible with natural gas
Just need the basics? Check out the OONI KODA STARTER BUNDLE!
Need the Ooni Koda oven only? Check it here!