Ooni Koda 12 | Portable Outdoor Gas Pizza Oven with Free Mainland Shipping *
✓ Free Mainland Australia Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 760 753
Dispatched Same Day (From Melbourne Warehouse) For Orders Before 12 pm
Sent via Startrack Road Express. Read here for estimated delivery timeframe
Free Shipping Included* (Australia Mainland)
Your time is precious, so make it count. Ooni Koda 12 fires out jaw-dropping pizzas in 60 seconds flat. No assembly, no mess, no fuss. Cooking outdoors with gas has never been so simple (or so beautiful).
What some of our customers are saying...
"What a great little oven. Have downsized from a larger oven to the Ooni Koda and what an absolute champion Oven." - Theo. K
"Unboxing the Koda was like opening up a new iPhone, Ooni is making incredible products these days. The oven itself is fantastic and on our first use pulled out about 10 pizzas to a very satisfied family who couldn't literally believe something so small could cook pizzas like that and so fast..." - James. C
"Put the oven to the test, left speechless. Simply sensational. Worth every penny. What a great invention. A very happy chappy". - Mario. R
Ready right out of the box, the super-compact Ooni Koda 12 is good to go in seconds. Simply flip open the foldable legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect to a gas tank.
Bring your pizza game to any outdoor party thanks to Ooni Koda 12’s award-winning, portable design, crafted for ultimate speed, convenience and ease of use. Featuring instant gas ignition, Ooni Koda 12 is ready to cook in 15 minutes and can reach temperatures up to 500°C (932°F). Use the heat control dial to cook Neapolitan-style pizza in just 60 seconds, right through to roasted fish, vegetables and steaks.
“It’s proven to be the easiest backyard pizza oven that I’ve tried so far… if you've ever been intimidated by the idea of making pizza, the Koda is one of the most convenient and affordable ways to do it.” – WIRED
- FAST: Heats to 500°C (932°F) & cooks pizza in just 60 seconds.
- EASY: No assembly, built-in gas ignition & adjustable heat control dial.
- COMPACT: Fits in any outdoor space – use and move with ease.
What's in the Box
- Ooni Koda 12 gas-powered pizza oven
- Stone baking board
- Ooni Koda 12 Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Propane tank gas regulator and hose*
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on.
- Ooni Koda is compatible with large propane tanks* (normally used with barbecues), as well as 1lb propane tanks along with a suitable adaptor.
Maximum power: 4kWh (13648 BTU)
- Not compatible with natural gas
*The Ooni Koda 12 gas regulator now comes with an LCC27 fitting in accordance to the new AU standard regulator for stocks manufactured after 1st April 2022. This won't work with the old gas bottle (POL appliance).
"After considerable consultation, Standards Australia have published AS/NSZ 5601.1:2013 Amendment 4 and AS/NSZ 5601.2:2020 which include a change from the current Type 21 ‘POL’ connection on a LPG cylinder to a new safer leisure cylinder connection (LCC27)." (-commerce.wa.gov.au)
What this means is the new fitting (LCC27 fitting) will only work with the new bottle (LCC27 appliance), but the old fitting (Type 21/ POL) will work for both old and new appliances. But the old fitting will already be phased out, and the new fitting is needed for potential replacements.
Not sure if the Ooni Koda 12 is big enough? Check out the Ooni Koda 16 oven.
* See Ooni Free Mainland Shipping Conditions Here