Polito Giotto Wood Fire Pizza Oven Starter Bundle
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 760 753
The Pizza Oven Store has combined the best pizza tools available to make pizza a fantastic starter bundle:
- Giotto Benchtop Oven
- Gi.Metal Freestanding 3-piece toolset with stand
- Premium Infrared Thermometer
- Avanti Mezzaluna Pizza Cutter
- il Faggetto 'O Sole Mio' Beech Fire Wood - 8 Briquettes / 18kg
The tools are discounted to $100 from $406.95 and for a limited time.
Stock Situation: We have certain colours of Polito Giotto's IN STOCK NOW and ready to go from our Melbourne Warehouse (Dandenong South). We normally stock all colour options but please call us to check 1300 760 753
We have Free Pickup (Melbourne), Super Low Pricing Local To You Depot Collection Or Home Delivery Options - call us to check 1300 760 753
The Polito Giotto is a serious wood fire pizza oven. A contemporary, modern twist on the traditional Napoli style pizza oven. Hints of tradition lay within this absolutely wicked, modern beast of an oven.
The Giotto is the perfect option if you're looking for an authentic pizza oven that is made from refractory cement, compact and a quality finish and unprecedented cooking performance.
The pizza oven from Polito is a serious oven that delivers world-class heat up and thermal performance. It's Aussie made, from an authentic Italian bloodline in pizza ovens.
The Giotto can be installed either indoors or outdoors, is portable (148kg) and weatherproof.
The Pizza Oven Store has partnered with Polito Wood Fire Ovens to stock the Polito Giotto ovens so that we can have your oven in stock now and deliver fast to your home.
The Pizza Oven That Was Featured And Won The Block Backyard Episode
In 2020 the Polito Giotto pizza oven became the star of The Block and the judges couldn't stop frothing about it. We can see why the Giotto steals the show in the backyard.
Why The Polito Giotto is The Pizza Oven Store's favourite home oven?
- The inner shell Is made from high-quality refractory cement.
- The Giotto heats up faster than more traditional ovens. Think 45 minutes to 400 degrees Celcius - not the 2-3 hours that sand cement rendered and brick ovens take.
- You don't need to break your back building a pizza oven! The Polito Giotto oven comes assembled. Only the flue needs attaching and on the Hex stand option, the stand requires building. Note that you’ll need 3-4 people to lift the oven safely into place. Or ask about our Sydney white-glove service.
- Available in a variety of beautiful colours to suit your own setting. Make a feature with a bold colour or camouflage with a matching colour.
- Will hold heat for hours and hours allowing easy pizza cooking and low heat cooking. Delicious roasts and fragrant bread.
- Relax, stand back and enjoy the fast heat-ups, efficient wood use and then easy temperature control - talk to your guests with a drink in hand not worrying about the temperature of the oven.
- You can cook bread, pasta, roasts, pizzas, veggies, seafood, meats and of course pizza!
- No maintenance worries with a crack and rustproof shell.
- For use outdoor, indoor/outdoor or even indoor - flue kits available for indoor use - speak to us!
- Moving house someday? Take your Giotto with you with it's transportable, lightweight (Comparatively) design.
- Big enough to easily and stylishly entertain your friends and family.
- Cooks pizzas, meats, veggies and bread like a demon.
- It's pre-made and 'Done For You'. All you gotta do is make the dough!
- A Pizza Oven That's Aussie Made with Italian heritage.
- High-quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Australian made!
- The Polito Giotto looks bloody fantastic.
- Lightweight (148kg)
- Portable (ideal for outdoor use and indoor if a flue system installed)
- Weather and waterproof, compact
- Durable, crack-resistant, rust-proof
- Self-cleaning, and Available in a variety of colours; Black, Champagne, Copper, Charcoal and Shimmering Rose.
- Giotto Pizza Oven
- Optional stand, choose from Hexagonal floor stand (black) or Bench stand (colour matched)
- Laser Cut Stainless Steel Door (awesome for roasting and baking bread)
- 450mm high flue with cowl
- Operations manual
- Optional Wheels available - additional $250.
No Stand Option
The no stand option is perfect if you want to put the oven onto a non-combustible benchtop. It is recommended that the oven is placed with a 20-30mm air gap (metal wedges or similar - Bunnings has these). If you have a Ceasarstone or other man-made quartz aggregate benchtop the Polito Giotto with bench stand is perfect for you. The bench stand adds sufficient height away from your bench to avoid damage.
Most benchtop heights in kitchens/outdoor kitchens generally are around 900mm. Placing the pizza oven at this height is not really ideal as the cooking floor height is low. A low cooking floor height will require a bit more bending down to look inside the oven.
A comfortable cooking floor oven height for a pizza oven that provides good ergonomics is 1050-1100mm. The Giotto has 75mm beneath the oven cooking floor, so a good option, if you are building an outdoor kitchen, is to raise your bench in the in pizza oven area to 1000-1050mm.
Bench Stand Option
The bench stand option for the Giotto solves the cooking floor height and issues with surfaces such as Caesarstone and both allow you to put your oven on a Ceasarstone benchtop and also adds 150mm height to the underside of the pizza oven.
The Benchstand is colour matched to the oven and looks fantastic. The stand is riveted to the oven and non-removable.
Hex Stand Option
If you would like ultimate flexibility, the Hex Stand option is perfect. The stand comes disassembled and for any competent DIY'er is easy to put together.
Add wheels to the Hex stand option for added portability.
- Oven External D 970mm dia. (Check your access widths, doors, gates etc)
- Oven Internal D 780mm dia.
- Oven External H 500mm
- Oven Wall W 95mm
- Oven Floor Thickness 80mm
- Oven Flue Connection 200mm dia.
- Mouth Opening H170mm X W550mm
- Second Opening (internal door width) W480mm
- Stand Height: 1060mm
The Pizza Oven Store also offers a Sydney Metro White-Glove* Installation available - Call us on
* White-Glove Installation Service? Click Here