Stadler Made Outdoor Oven Ultimate Bundle
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 760 753
PRE-ORDER NOW FOR EARLY JANUARY 2020 DELIVERY - EXTREMELY LOW QUANTITIES ARRIVING
The Stadler Made Outdoor Oven Ultimate Bundle is exactly that. The Ultimate. Here's what you get in the Ultimate Bundle and why you need it:
- Stadler Made Outdoor Oven - uber-cool, industrial-looking, rustic pizza oven. Great for lazy Sunday afternoons cooking pizza and drinking wine.
- Thermo Door - for baking beautiful bread (low loaves) or just cooking low and slow. Allows you to better control the temperature of the baking compartment.
- Stadler Made Handless Pizza Peel - for launching pizzas with style into the Outdoor Oven. This is the peel as pictured in the bottom right of bundle image.
- Black Ops Infrared Thermometer - the ultimate tool to tell you when the stones are ready at your desired cooking temperature. Stones not warm enough - add more wood, stones too hot, wait for the oven to cool down. Easy when you have the Maverick thermometer!
- Avanti Mezzaluna Pizza Cutter - Dishwasher safe, sharp, stainless steel blade for fast slicing of pizzas!
- Oven Base for preventing the oven’s legs from sinking into the ground and will give the oven a sturdy foundation to stand on - ideal if you want to put the oven rough outdoor surface, such as dirt, sand or an open field.
- FREE Apron - this is worth $75 and thrown in free with this bundle. The high-quality fabric apron keeps your clothes clean while you’re getting dirty!
The Pizza Oven Store is proud to bring the Stadler Made Outdoor Oven to Australia. Reminiscent of cast iron wood fire ovens and stoves of the 18th & 19th century, Stadler Made has created a unique wood-fired oven with a twist on both modern and old.
With a stove like in appearance, you build your fire in the compartment below the cooking area which has two stones, one on the base and one on the roof. At the back of the cooking compartment, a gap allows the flames from the fire to convect above and lap over your the food creating the perfect conditions for cooking a smoke flavoured pizza.
KEY FEATURES OF THE OUTDOOR OVEN BY STADLER MADE
- The Outdoor Oven is built entirely out of Corten Sheets to give it the unique rust-like appearance.
- Two stone baking boards to provide both top and bottom heat
- Dutch made and manufactured with precision in the Netherlands
- Versatile in design to allow for 'low & slow' cooking or smokey hot for quick pizzas.
- Clever design that provides ease of construction straight out of the box
- A unique, antique design like no other ovens on the market.
- Stainless steel pizza peel (sheet - no handle)
- Experience the joy of working with food and fire
Below shows the colour shift from left to right as the material ages it changes from an industrial design metal to rustic thing of beauty:
HOW DOES THE STADLER MADE OUTDOOR OVEN WORK?
First, you build a small fire with kindling in the fire compartment. Once the fire is going you add slightly bigger pieces of wood. The fire will burn for around 25 to 35 minutes for the oven to heat up to cooking temperature. The two stones included in the oven absorb and reflect the heat to make a perfect cooking environment for pizza, meat trays, veggie trays, cast iron sizzlers with seafood or meat.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE OUTDOOR OVEN BOX
Every Stadler Made Outdoor Oven is delivered to you flat-pack. The box contains all parts required for you to build the beautiful Stadler Oven. Don't worry about assembly, step-by-step instructions are included and it's an absolute joy to assemble the oven yourself.
- Corten Sheets & Fixings
- 2 no. Stone Baking Boards
- Small pizza peel (no handle)
- Manual & Handbook
- Stadler Made Outdoor Oven
- Thermo Door
- Stadler Made Pizza Peel
- Stadler Made Cutter Knife
- Oven Base
- FREE Apron
WHAT IS CORTEN STEEL?
Corten steel often referred to as 'weathering steel' is an alloy that has been developed to eliminate the requirement for painting. Instead, a stable rust-like appearance is formed if exposed to the weather for several years. Weathering steel is often used in sculptures for its rustic antique appearance and is what makes the Stadler Made oven look so unique. The Outdoor Oven will come with a neat black appearance and it will take approximately one to two years for it to become covered fully with a rusty appearance. Weather and climate may also affect how long the rust forming process will take. The Stadler Made Outdoor Oven is a first of its kind for wood-fired pizza ovens and we like it, a lot.
Material: Corten Steel
Max. Temp: 400°C / 750°F
Length: 40 cm / 15,8 Inches
Width: 37 cm / 14,6 Inches
Height: 85 cm / 33,5 Inches
Weight: 43 kg
Warranty: 2 Years