Argheri Forzo Pizza Oven
Australian-made in our factory in Sydney, the Argheri Forzo is crafted to the highest level of detail. The performance of this oven is taken very seriously by Argheri, who created this oven to meet the demands of the professional pizza maker. The walls and base are created thicker so that the oven provides unprecedented thermal heating & performance. This oven is the perfect pizza oven for your backyard or commercial use.
The Argheri Forzo pizza oven has three internal size options, a 70cm, 100cm and 110cm internal diameter.
The 70cm will cook 1 pizza in 60-90 seconds when operating at 450 Celcius!
The 100cm will cook 2-3 pizzas at a time, and with the 110cm, 4-5 pizzas will fit with ease.
Every Forzo is manufactured completely in Argheri's Sydney factory. After delivery all that's required is placing the Forzo into position, putting the flue on top and lighting the fire!
Pre-Made, Done For Your Napoli Style Pizza Oven
- Napoli style Argheri Forzo Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Gas Burner (LPG or Natural - Optional Extra
- Cast iron door
- Mosaic Tiled in colours and design of your choice
- 900mm high Stainless steel flue including mounting plate. 600mm high x 200mm diameter with cowl/rain-hat to suit. Additional lengths can be supplied.
- Benchtop or Stand Option available
- Inner Dimensions: Ø70cm, Ø100cm, Ø110cm
- Outer Dimensions with Arch: 144 x 144 cm (Width x Depth)
- Oven Only Height: 95cm
- Oven On Stand Height: 185cm
- Stand Height: 90cm
- Arch Opening: 50 x 30cm
- Weight: 900kg
- Flue Diameter: 20cm
- Capacity guideline for 30cm/12" pizzas:
- (70cm) 2 pizzas;
- (100cm) 4 pizzas;
- (110cm) 5 pizzas;
- Heating Time 350ºC in <60 Minutes from cold
- Heating Time 450ºC in <90 Minutes from cold
- Lead time: Approx 6-8 Weeks
- Delivery Period: Location Dependent:
Sydney, Newcastle, Hunter, Illawarra: 1-2 Business Days
Melbourne/Adelaide/Brisbane/Gold Coast/ACT: 2-3 Business Days
Perth: 5-8 Business Days
Call us for your exact location shipping quote and days.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout - add the Forzo pizza oven to the cart, go to checkout, and enter address details.
Gas Pizza Oven Important Information
If purchasing the gas version of this oven, an in-situ Type B gas test and certificate is required upon installation of the gas pizza oven. This can be carried out by a Type B gas fitter/plumber, or we can provide a quotation for the certificate. Prices vary on location, so please get in touch with us for a quotation.