Valoriani FVR120 FVR Series Residential Wood Fired Oven
Made it Italy, the FVR Series Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens are in modular form for ease of installation and are provided in modular DIY kit form consisting of the cooking floor and crown components. The cooking floor is made from ‘cotto clay’, not concrete, allowing for maximum heat retention and perfect baking.
Easy to build, each kit includes:
- modular oven
- pre-cast brick arch
- cast iron door
- insulation (high grade fibre ceramic blanket)
- refractory mortar (for sealing outer joints)
- installation instructions
- stainless steel flue 900mm length and rainhat
Benefits of a Vesuvio Residential Woodfired Oven:
- Choice of Pre-Cast Modular or Pre Assembled ovens.
- Presents a spectacular cooking display, adding ambience.
- Low maintenance cooking.
- Cost effective operation with a choice of wood only, gas only or gas/wood combination.
- Fast cooking times – a pizza will cook to perfection in 2-3 minutes.
- Ability to cook an array of different foods – from pizzas to your complete menu.
- Enhanced flavours – your customers will love the Versatility – ability to utilise different cooking methods; baking, braising, stewing, sautéing, grilling, moking, roasting, searing in juices, maintaining moisture & flavour, preventing food from drying.
- Extremely durable and – built to last.
- Made in and fully imported from Italy.
- Easy to install.
- Inner Dimensions: Ø120cm
- Outer Dimensions with Arch: 132 x 147cm
- Inside Crown Height: 40cm
- Arch Opening: 50 x 30cm
- Weight: 360kg
- Flue Diameter: 15cm
- Wood Consumption: 6kg/hr @ 300ºC
- Pizza Capacity (28 – 30cm ø): 6
- Heating Time: 100 mins (from cold oven to 300ºC)
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Render Finish Manuals: Download
Flat Enclosure Manuals: Download
Dome Manuals: Download
Gable Manuals: Download