Valoriani FVR100 FVR Series Residential Wood Fired Oven
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 760 753
Made it Italy, the FVR Series Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens are in modular form for ease of installation and are provided in a modular DIY kit form consisting of the cooking floor and crown components. The cooking floor is made from ‘Cotto clay’, not concrete, allowing for maximum heat retention and perfect baking.
- modular oven
- pre-cast brick arch
- cast iron door
- insulation (high-grade fibre ceramic blanket)
- refractory mortar (for sealing outer joints)
- installation instructions
- stainless steel flue 900mm length and rainhat
Benefits of a Vesuvio Residential Woodfired Oven:
- Choice of Pre-Cast Modular or Pre Assembled ovens.
- Presents a spectacular cooking display, adding ambience.
- Low maintenance cooking.
- Cost-effective operation with a choice of wood only, gas only or gas/wood combination.
- Fast cooking times – a pizza will cook to perfection in 2-3 minutes.
- Ability to cook an array of different foods – from pizzas to your complete menu.
- Enhanced flavours – your customers will love the Versatility – ability to utilise different cooking methods; baking, braising, stewing, sautéing, grilling, smoking, roasting, searing in juices, maintaining moisture & flavour, preventing food from drying.
- Extremely durable and – built to last.
- Made in and fully imported from Italy.
- Easy to install.
What's the difference between the FVR and TOP series of ovens
The TOP series of ovens have a side-hung removable door with a thermometer and ceramic back. The FVR has a cast iron door with no hinge or thermometer.
The TOP series oven has a metal manifold versus the refractory cement on the FVR.
The front hearths are slightly different aesthetically, the FVR has a brick and mortar appearance and the TOP has and orange brick appearance.
Other than the above the ovens are practically identical.
- Inner Dimensions: Ø100cm
- Outer Dimensions with Arch: 112 x 127cm
- Inside Crown Height: 35cm
- Arch Opening: 50 x 30cm
- Weight: 280kg
- Flue Diameter: 15cm
- Wood Consumption: 4kg/hr @ 300ºC
- Pizza Capacity (28 – 30cm ø): 4
- Heating Time: 90 mins (from cold oven to 300ºC)
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Render Finish Manuals: Download
Flat Enclosure Manuals: Download
Dome Manuals: Download
Gable Manuals: Download
Watch the video of how simple and easy the Valoriani oven is to build (Featured oven is the TOP Series Oven, not FVR):