Valoriani TOP Series TOP100 Residential Wood Fired Oven
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 760 753
Oh no! We're currently out of stock. :( But PRE-ORDERS are open! We're expecting this to be shipped out late January 2022
Valoriani TOP100 TOP Series Residential Wood Fired Oven
Made in Italy, the TOP Series Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens are in modular form for ease of installation and are provided in modular DIY kit form consisting of the cooking floor and crown components. The cooking floor is made from cotto clay, not concrete, allowing for maximum heat retention and perfect baking.
TOP series ovens have an elegant, polished door made of glazed refractory ceramic with embossed Valoriani logo.
Each easy-to-build Valoriani TOP Series kit includes:
- Modular oven arch
- Ceramic door with built in thermometer
- Insulation (high-grade fibre ceramic blanket)
- Refractory mortar (for sealing outer joints)
- Installation instructions
- Stainless steel flue 900mm length and rainhat
Benefits of a Vesuvio Residential Woodfired Oven:
- Pre-Cast Modular
- Presents a spectacular cooking display, adding ambience.
- Low maintenance cooking.
- Cost-effective operation with a choice of wood only, gas only, or gas/wood combination.
- Fast cooking times – a pizza will cook to perfection in 2-3 minutes.
- Ability to cook an array of different foods – from pizzas to your complete menu.
- Enhanced flavours – your customers will love the Versatility – ability to utilise different cooking methods; baking, braising, stewing, sautéing, grilling, smoking, roasting, searing in juices, maintaining moisture & flavour, preventing food from drying.
- Extremely durable and – built to last.
- Made in and fully imported from Italy.
- Easy to install.
What's the difference between the FVR and TOP series of ovens?
The TOP series of ovens have a side-hung removable door with a thermometer and ceramic back. The FVR has a cast iron door with no hinge or thermometer.
The TOP series oven has a metal manifold versus the refractory cement on the FVR.
The front hearths are slightly different aesthetically, the FVR has a brick and mortar appearance and the TOP has an orange brick appearance.
Other than the above the ovens are practically identical.
- Inner Dimensions: Ø100cm
- Outer Dimensions with Arch: 110 x 120cm (W X D)
- Arch Opening: 45 x 30cm
- Weight: 300kg
- Flue Diameter: 20cm
- Wood Consumption: 4kg/hr @ 300ºC
- Pizza Capacity (28 – 30cm ø): 4
- Heating Time: 90 mins (from cold oven to 300ºC)
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Render Finish Manuals: Download
Flat Enclosure Manuals: Download
Dome Manuals: Download
Gable Manuals: Download
Watch the video of how simple and easy the Valoriani oven is to build: