Alfa Ciao Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Wood-fired oven with refractory floor, light and easy to handle. You can move it anywhere thanks to its big wheels.
Refractory floor and stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature and its door includes a window to allow you to inspect cooking as it goes along.
This wood-burning oven is the way to go to bake pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish and vegetables), casseroles, puddings, well, anything that you can do in a standard oven with the definite plus of the healthiness and genuineness that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move and easy to use.
- For pizzas
- To cook roasts or vegetables
- To cook bread
- To cook pasta dishes or even desserts
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, it’s ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven. It’s a doss!
External: 91cm W x 63.6cm D x 64cm H (without flue)
External depth incl shelf: 72cm
External height: 118cm H with flue
Internal: 70cm W x 40cm D
Mouth: 50cm W x 20.5cm H
Chimney Flue: 150mm Diameter
Colour: Silver Grey
Number of pizzas: 2
Batch of bread: 2 kg (4,4 lbs)
Number of people: 8 to 18
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Time to heat up to max. temp: 15 minutes
Alfa Ciao Data Sheet: Click Here
Alfa Ciao User Manual: Click Here