Alfa Nano Wood Fired Pizza Oven
We cracked the code to making great pizza at home.
After ten years from the launch of the portable pizza oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
- The oven goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 30 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds.
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza.
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performances. The mouth of the oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
Get the oven right now and take it home effortlessly with the help of its small box 77x57x47 cm (30x22x18.5 in).
- For pizzas
- To cook roasts or vegetables
- To cook bread
- To cook pasta dishes or even desserts
- Oven floor size: 60×40 cm.
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the oven, you just need small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4,4 lbs) of firewood you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- 50 Kg (110 lbs) of made in Italy
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
Boxed Dimension: 77 x 57 x 47 cm
Bench Top Dimension: 73 x 55 x 105h cm
Bench Top + Base Dimension: 73 x 55 x 192h cm
Pizza Oven Weight: 50 kgs
Number of pizzas: 1
Batch of bread: 1-2 kg (2-4 lbs)
Fuel: wood or gas
Number of people: 1 to 10
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Time to heat up to max. temp: 15 minutes
Wood or Gas?
Wood - Wood has always been the fuel of choice for those who love tradition and strong flavours. It’s the perfect oven if you really like cooking outside and you are not afraid of putting your nose to the grindstone.
Gas - Fast and practical, it’s the oven for people who don’t want to waste time and cut to the chase. The best choice to make consistently good pizzas in a hassle-free way.
(Check the Alfa Nano Gas pizza oven here!)
Instructions for using the wood-fired oven
Firing up the oven - Place the wood basket in the centre of the cooking chamber and put some small logs to light the fire. Three or four small logs are enough to heat it up.
Keeping the flame in the operating oven - After about ten minutes, move the basket to the left side of the oven and close the door for ten minutes. To keep a constant temperature, add small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick every 15 minutes.
Extinguishing the fire - At the end of cooking, close the door and let the fire burn out. Remove the ash when the oven is completely cool.
How to assemble the oven.
- The portable oven weights only 55 KG and is very easy to assemble!
- Inside the oven, you will find: door, flue, chimney cap, feet, fire grate and “slide in slide out” pizza peel.
- Fix the 4 feet to the corners of the oven and screw the handles on to the door and on to the pizza peel.
- For gas-fired models, put the knob to the left of the front panel and screw in the button with the battery on the right side.
- Place the flue up into the hole and top with the chimney cap.