Coldline Levtronic Cabinets Single Door 700Lt
Order Processing & Delivery time
This product comes direct from supplier:
- Warehouse processing 2-3 business days.
- 1-3 business day Delivery; longer for regional areas
- Sydney pickup available - call us 1300 760 753
Coldline Levtronic Cabinets - 700Lt
Proving is a delicate process which determines the quality and fragrance of the finished product: the variables involved are time, temperature and humidity, which change with the changing of the seasons. The new generation of LEVTRONIC counters, cabinets and Roll-In models create a microclimate ideal for maturing any dough, regardless of the weather conditions. You can customise a program based on the type of yeast and flour, and water characteristics to achieve extraordinary results every time.
Protected by robust tempered glass, the LEVTRONIC touch screen 4.3” makes it simple to use. With one touch you can access available programs, or create one of your own in the personal menu.
Relax with Levtronic’s Automatic 5 Phase Cycle
- Phase 0: Temperature - Temperature of the finished dough, forming the cooked gluten.
- Phase 1: Stopping - The dough is rapidly cooled and the fermentation of the yeasts is inhibited.
- Phase 2: Holding - The temperature is kept below 3°C. The yeast remains inactive until reactivated.
- Phase 4: Proving - The temperature and humidity increase to the set levels. The dough fermentation is now complete.
- Phase 5: Storage - The proved dough is kept at a controlled temperature and humidity until cooked.
- Intuitive 4.3” Touch display with COSMO wireless monitoring
- USB port for downloading HACCP data
- Exterior/interior finishing and door handle in stainless steel
- 75 mm thick insulation - CFC/HCFC free
- Self-closing door - reversible with 105° dwell
- Magnetic door gasket - easy to replace
- Tropicalized +43°C cooling unit
- Forced air refrigeration with R452a cooling gas
- Anti-corrosion evaporator with s/steel removable cover
- FSS - Fast Service System - replaceable refrigeration system
- Automatic hot gas defrost with auto condensation evaporation
- Adjustable Humidity (45-95%) and Ventilation (25 - 100%)
- Foot pedal kit
- Purity C Quell ST 50 filter cartridge
- Plastic coated shelf EN60x40
- Pair of type L slides 398 mm for EN60x40 shelf
- Pair of type L slides 755 mm for EN60x80 shelf
- Trolley 20T EN60x40, 620x470x1500
- RAL customisable colouring
Temperature Range: -6°+40°C
Standard Equipment: 20 x Pair EN Slides
Ext. Dim. (mm) (W x D x H): 740 x 815 x 2085
W (kg): 165
Power: 240V, 1N, 1.4kW, 6.2A