Valoriani FVR80 Residential Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Order Processing & Delivery time
This product comes direct from supplier:
- Warehouse processing 2-3 business days.
- 1-3 business day Delivery; longer for regional areas
- Sydney pickup available - call us 1300 760 753
Valoriani FVR80 FVR Series Residential Wood Fired Oven
Made in Italy, the FVR Series Vesuvio Wood Fired Ovens are in modular form for ease of installation and are provided in modular DIY kit form consisting of the cooking floor and crown components. The cooking floor is made from cotto clay, not concrete, allowing for maximum heat retention and perfect baking.
Each easy-to-build Valoriani FVR Series kit includes:
- modular oven
- pre-cast brick arch
- cast iron door
- insulation (high grade fibre ceramic blanket)
- refractory mortar (for sealing outer joints)
- installation instructions
- stainless steel flue 900mm length and rainhat
Benefits of a Valoriani Vesuvio Residential Woodfired Oven:
- Choice of Pre-Cast Modular or Pre Assembled ovens, perfect for areas with limited access or having the flexibility of choosing your own finish
- Presents a spectacular cooking display that enhances the ambiance of your outdoor space
- Low maintenance cooking.
- Cost effective operation with a choice of wood only, gas only, or gas/wood combination.
- Fast cooking times – a pizza will cook to perfection in 2-3 minutes.
- Ability to cook an array of different foods – from pizzas to your complete menu.
- Enhanced flavours – the versatility allows different cooking methods; baking, braising, stewing, sautéing, grilling, smoking, roasting, searing in juices, maintaining moisture & flavour, preventing food from drying.
- Extremely durable and built to last, ensuring your investment is worthwhile
- Made in and fully imported from Italy.
- Easy to install.
What's the difference between the FVR and TOP series of ovens?
The TOP series of ovens have a side-hung removable door with a thermometer and ceramic back. The FVR has a cast iron door with no hinge or thermometer.
The TOP series oven has a metal manifold versus the refractory cement on the FVR.
The front hearths are slightly different aesthetically, the FVR has a brick and mortar appearance and the TOP has an orange brick appearance.
Other than the above the ovens are practically identical.
- Inner Dimensions: Ø80cm
- Outer Dimensions with Arch: 90 x 120 x 73cm
- Inside Crown Height: 33cm
- Arch Opening: 46 x 22cm
- Weight: 220kg
- Flue Diameter: 15cm
- Wood Consumption: 3.5kg/hr @ 300ºC
- Pizza Capacity (28 – 30cm ø): 2
- Heating Time: 60 mins (from cold oven to 300ºC)
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Render Finish Manuals: Download
Flat Enclosure Manuals: Download
Dome Manuals: Download
Gable Manuals: Download
Watch the video of how simple and easy the Valoriani oven is to build (Featured oven is the TOP Series Oven, not FVR):